Our mission is to challenge the status quo within your organization.
The Key to Toyota`s Strength
Get Organized & Innovate.
Man was created as a being who should constantly keep improving, a being who on reaching one goal sets a higher one.- Ralph RansomWorld Quality Day Conference 2016 in Tunisia - Join us!
Japan Study Tours 2016 - Join us!
December 5 - 9
Join us in Nagoya, Japan to see for your self the potential of implementing strategic process improvement strategies. Meet with experts in the field at Toyota Group companies and visit quality award winning factories. Private tours are also available. Please enquire for details.
What We Do
We break down Japan`s infamously effective and efficient business process culture to uncover the surprisingly simple steps behind Japan`s, and specifically Toyota Motor Company`s success. With information, practical tools, worksheet templates, and case studies direct from experts in the field, you will be privy to the fundamentals of this unique business style that drives innovation.
Consultancy & Training
Japan Study Tours
Public Speaking Engagements
From The Experts:
"Improvement after improvement, that has been my guiding principle in my more than three decades of service with Toyota Motors and its affiliates." Mr. Masao Nemoto, Fmr Managing Director, Toyota Motor Corporation
"Continuous Process Improvement is the cornerstone of the Toyota Production System." Kozo Sakano, Co-Founder & Co-Director, Process Improvement Japan
"Accountability, at all levels, must be built into the system, otherwise it won`t work." Angela Corriero, Co-Founder & Co-Director, Process Improvement Japan
Targets will be met by waste elimination (TPS`s 7 kinds). "In order to eliminate waste continually, and thus have a continuous improvement system, there must be employee engagement." Mr. Yasuhito Yamauchi, Fmr Snr. Managing Director, Toyota Motor Corporation.
"One scholar in the U.S said that Toyota`s workers are very competitive because they are always prepared to learn, solve problems and adapt." Mr. Akira Takahashi, Fmr. Chairman, Denso Corporation
"5s is the foundation of our success." Preventative Maintenance Trainer, Toyota Group Company.
Can your organization afford not to improve?
プロセス改善日本（Process Improvement Japan） のミッションは、日本の誤解を生むほどにずば抜けて効果的、効率的なビジネス・プロセスの文化を紐解き、 日本の、特にトヨタの驚くほど簡潔なステップを明らかにすることです。 専門家からの直伝の情報、実践的なツール、ワークシート、テンプレート、事例研究をもちいて、活力と利益を生みだす独創的なビジネス・スタイルの基本事項お伝えいたします。様々な困難な問題への取り組みの仕方や解決を施しながら皆様の事業を改革してまいりましょう。和の様式で、禅のこころで。
The key point is, do you and your staff accept what the current situation at your company is or are you actively identifying problems and inefficiencies and finding creative solutions? Are your company employees active or passive when it comes to the success and survival of your organization?
In many Japanese companies, specifically within The Toyota Motor Corporation and its related organizations, improvement is a way of life. Process improvement and innovative development are necessary components to their success and survival. Without it, they would not thrive. Process Improvement & Innovation is a mind set, not merely a method. Process Improvement is a company-wide, total participation commitment to actively seeking leaner and better ways of doing business with total quality control. The continuous improvement process, kaizen, the 5s process and employee engagement are the reasons why Japan thrives in the face of intensive competition and resource scarcity.
- Process Improvement - Toyota`s Lean Way Blog
- Process Improvement - Toyota`s Lean Way Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the process-improvement-japan.com web site. Subscribe here.
- About Process Improvement Japan
- Process Improvement Japan`s mission and its people. Linking lean manufacturing experts in the field to you.
- Contact Process Improvement Japan
- Process Improvement Japan products and services are available worldwide. Contact us for more details.
- The Continuous Improvement Process & Quality Management
- Tunisia is host to The World Quality Day Conference 2016 - A look into the Continuous Improvement Process & Quality Management: good Governance to Operational Excellence
- How leadership styles affect business process improvement
- Leadership styles can have tremendous effect on the bottom line in lean management. Our lean sensei discusses how.
- Motivation in the workplace - Key to successful lean management
- Motivation in the workplace - An exclusive interview with former Executive Managing Director of The Toyota Motor Corporation
- Business Process Consulting
- Business Process Consulting from the best of the best - the Toyota Production System - for all aspects of lean management including office kaizen, find out more.
- Manufacturing Business Software
- Manufacturing business software from experts in the Toyota Production System & Japan`s manufacturing industry with full global support.
- Lean Manufacturing Training - Back to the Basics
- Some lean manufacturing training is overly complicated, if you`re looking for Toyota`s basic success recipe, here it is.
- Factory Tours of the Toyota Group in Japan
- If you are looking for factory tours and on-site gemba kaizen training with the best examples of the toyota production system fundamentals & lean manufacturing principles, we can get you there.
- Business Process Improvement - Adopt the strengths of The Toyota Way
- A break down of the Japanese business process improvement and lean kaizen philosophy
- Total Productive Maintenance - A pillar of The Toyota Production System
- Stop breakdowns before they occur and minimize defects, total productive maintenance is key to Lean production, here`s how.
- Lean Construction Insights from Toyota Homes
- Gain key insights about Toyota Homes methods of lean construction
- Lean Restaurant Management Systems
- Lean Restaurant Management Systems and Methods from Japan
- Theory of Constraints - The Toyota Way Style
- Former Toyota Motor Corporation`s Managing Director, Mr. Kato talks to Process Improvement Japan about his take on the theory of constraints. He gives some great strategic advice.
- Lean Manufacturing Principles - lean management basics
- Lean manufacturing principles, the basics of lean management- the Japanese method of process improvement
- How the Toyota Way has evolved since 2000.
- The Toyota Way and Employee Engagement - look at how Toyota has evolved through the eyes of game theory.
- Continuous Improvement Process – Increase lean production through employee engag
- Create a working environment where workers can suggest improvements – the essence of the Continuous Improvement Process
- Lean office & The Fixed Number Assumption
- Koji Suzuki`s view on the starting point for effective lean office management.
- Total Quality Management
- The Japanese system of total quality management to create higher profits, increase customer satisfaction and employee motivation
- Total Quality Control - a thought revolution in management
- The principles behind Total Quality Control created the capacity for Japan`s rapid industrialization, find out how.
- Toyota Production System (TPS) - a model of manufacturing process improvement
- Toyota Production System basics - Just in time manufacturing, lean kaizen, jidoka and preventative maintenance - the basis of Toyota`s success
- Lean 5s - an essential process improvement tool.
- Lean 5s, a Japanese cost reduction technique. It works!
- 5s implementation - doing it right can save you money and time
- A great Case Study & 5s Implementation tips from experts in lean manufacturing.
- Process Improvement Japan`s members only page
- Process Improvement Japan`s members only page for global management training
- 5S Training @ Mitra Manajemen
- Full details of 5S training programs offered by Mitra Manajemen Manufaktur Indonesia, Process Improvement Japan`s Affiliate in Indonesia
- Motivation theory on employee engagement & process Improvement
- Employee engagement is a complex issue. Here you`ll find our motivation theory on how to engage employees in the process.
- The 5s Red Tag - One of the useful lean office & lean manufacturing tools.
- A convenient lean 5s tool, the 5s red tag helps to identify unnecessary items. SPECIAL OFFER! Download your free 5s red tag here.
- Success! Your order is being processed.
- Success! Your order is being processed.
- 改善手法 日本の絶えざる改善手法
- 改善手法 - 絶えざる改善は、最小の原価で最大の品質を達成するには欠せません。